Auto Trade Ltd. began operations in September 1994. We began with a group of thirteen (13) dedicated and diligent employees. This has grown to eighty (80) today and still counting. Our core business is centered on our new and pre-owned Vehicle Sales Department. We represent Suzuki, Nissan, KIA, and Hino and Hyundai Commercial Trucks. We can also boast of our state-of-the-art Service and Collision/Repair Departments, Car Detailing Department, and our well stocked Parts and Store Departments. Did you know that we also provide affordable and hassle-free financing of our vehicles? Well you know now please come see us today!
Our Industrial and Marine Department is another department which we are justly proud of. We represent Yamaha land and marine products, Bobcat, Ingco tools and Heli. This Department caters for the needs of the construction, manufacturing, and fisheries sectors, which are all very important for the overall development of our local economy.
We continue to work to ensure that the company maintains the position of No.1 Service Provider in the Automotive, Industrial and Marine sectors of Dominica. We are proud of our achievements to date and we are sincerely thankful for the support of all our suppliers, employees and the many loyal customers who continue to patronize us.
Auto Trade Ltd is always at the forefront of adopting and utilizing new technologies especially so with environmentally friendly and energy saving solutions. We recently installed solar panels on the roof of our facility at Canefield which we hope will reduce our dependency on energy supplied from the processing of non-sustainable fossil fuels. After all, we are part of a group of dynamic companies one of which is EMS Ltd which has as its main objective to provide renewable energy saving solutions to the citizens of the Caribbean region. Other sister companies include Fine Foods Inc., Reals Foods Inc. in St. Lucia, and Real Auto in St. Maarten.
“To be a world class company offering outstanding goods and services that enhance everyday life."
“To provide valuable, innovative solutions, enriching the lives of customers, employees, business partners and the communities
in which we operate”.
- Respect - Valuing diversity, ensuring an interesting and inclusive environment, and treating people as we would like to be treated ourselves.
- Accountability - We are accountable individually and collectively for our behaviours, actions and results.
- Commitment - Committing to a great product, service and other initiatives that impact lives within and outside the organisation.
- Empowerment - Encouraging employees to take initiative and give the best. Adopting an error-embracing environment to empower employees to lead and make decisions.
- Integrity - Acting with honesty and honour without compromising the truth.
- Teamwork- Work together effectively to achieve our goals, while encouraging individual contribution and responsibility.